Join the Jifiti Family
With a culture of excellence, innovation and fun, we work as a single team in building the future of point-of-sale financing solutions. Some of our greatest marketing ideas came from our development team and some of our worst coding came from our marketing team. We’ve already proven that ‘impossible’ is a tentative status.
Want to join our fintech revolution?
Check out our open positions and apply!
About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech company driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. We’re growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. We need people like you – smart, energetic, and with a passion for getting great things done for some of the most iconic brands in the world.
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Bookkeeper to join our Finance Team.
- Responsibility over bank reconciliations
- Accounts Payable process – including recording invoices, creating new vendors, process payments
- Recording transactions for the Israeli and foreign companies of the group, such as purchases, expenses, revenues, invoices, payments, bank reconciliations etc
- Performing Month-End tasks and processes, such as reconciliations (banks, credit-cards, e-wallets, acquirers), prepaid expenses, accruals, monthly reports, reporting to tax authorities, depreciation of Fixed Assets, intercompany charges and reconciliations
- Manage cash-flow, employee reimbursements and travel reports
- Produce other various miscellaneous reports, Ad-hoc tasks on consolidated level
- Performing Year End tasks and supporting the audit process
- At least five years’ experience as a bookkeeper in a global High-Tech company
- Experience with NetSuite – advantage
- Certified bookkeeper (Type 1+2)
- High level of English (must) and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of local laws to comply with reporting requirements
- Experience working in a multiple currency environment
- Experience with audit-readiness processes
- Knowledge and understanding in accounting and best practices
- Well organized with high attention to details and ability to build processes
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team