Affirm vs Klarna: Compare BNPL Providers at a Glance
Looking into BNPL solutions like Affirm and Klarna?
Before you continue,
first decide if you want to offer your own white-labeled solution or a D2C offering like that of Affirm or Klarna.
What is White-Label BNPL?
- BNPL solutions that enable merchants and banks to offer POS financing in their own brand and customer journey.
- White-label BNPL providers support different components.
- Retailer retains control over customer relationships and data.
What is D2C BNPL?
- BNPL offered by a direct-to-consumer BNPL provider directly to your customers.
- Merchant risks diluting their brand as well as customer relationship.
- Consumer data is shared with the provider.
Want the guide to assessing BNPL vendors?
Need more help choosing a BNPL solution?
Compare BNPL Providers: Affirm vs Klarna vs Jifiti
First step is to decide if you're taking the white-label or D2C BNPL route.
White-label BNPL enables you to build long-term customer relationships.
Look for a solution that facilitates BNPL for regulated financial entities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some merchants prefer to work with their existing bank or choose their own lender when implementing a BNPL solution. With Jifiti’s BNPL platform, you can offer BNPL programs from any lender of your choice, or select one of the banks or lenders in our existing network.