Request a Demo
Request a Demo
JOIN THE JIFITI FAMILY
With a culture of excellence, innovation and fun, we work as a single team in building the future of social commerce. Some of our greatest marketing ideas came from our development team and some of our worst coding came from our marketing team. We’ve already proven that ‘impossible’ is a tentative status.
Got what it takes? Now is the time to join the best startup team in the world. Email us with your favorite position: firstname.lastname@example.org listing the job title in the subject.
No open positions
We are looking for an experienced C# developer with amazing skills and burning passion for writing beautiful code and building disruptive Fintech products. You will work in a team, responsible for designing and developing our applications and services.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable architecture and code.
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of high scale web applications and services.
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- At least 3 years of C# development experience, with a deep understanding of the framework and tools (.NET Core – big advantage).
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming and various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure in an agile environment.
- Fast learner, problem solver, with great attention to details.
- Communicative team player, yet comfortable with independently owning a project end-to-end.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with title “Server Developer + Your Name + Position SD279”
- Work directly with large banks and retailers to gather requirements and business needs.
- Turn those business needs into UX design and user stories. Prioritize backlog and work closely with designers and developers as well as external stakeholders, leading execution.
- Take part in building a scalable and modular product roadmap.
- Take inbound and outbound ownership of features and manage implementation projects from conception to delivery.
- Become a domain expert on consumer financing and Jifiti’s competitive landscape.
- Proven B2B Product Manager experience (at least 2 years), including delivery of entire products, start to finish.
- Doer, owner, motivator, communicator, problem solver, fast learner, team player.
- Able to see the big picture and prioritize accordingly, yet able to see the smallest details and drive execution accordingly.
- Data-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent understanding of business and technology.
- Experience designing product UX and writing user stories.
- Fluent English.
- Experience working directly with global enterprises – an advantage.
- Fintech experience – an advantage.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with title “Product Manager + Your Name + Position PM280”
Business Development Lead
- Own relationships with Merchant and Bank clients post the sales process, to drive usage of the company products, new product sales, and client satisfaction.
- Liaise with Product on implementation process
- Assist with Business Development and Sales processes
- Lead client integration, and training clients.
- Initiate regular communication with clients to maintain and improve relationships.
- Be the primary point of contact for existing clients, catering to escalations and inquiries for all requests post sale.
- Liaise with internal teams and the client/third parties.
- Identify and communicate customer feedback to management and product teams.
- Monitor engagement and ROI for the clients’ usage of the Jifiti platform (including data/dashboard analysis).
- Meet or exceed targets consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding client experiences.
- 2 years of B2B account management experience is required. Experience with the Fintech industry is preferred.
- English: Mother tongue or mother tongue level is required. Other languages would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Law or similar fields is preferred.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills, with a high degree of responsiveness and ability to multitask.
- Energetic, positive, effective and empathetic, able to easily connect with people of different backgrounds.
- Technical background in web/mobile environment, relational databases and product integration is preferred
- Customer service and technical support abilities, strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills, a high level of professionalism, with strong attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with C level.
- Project management experience is preferred.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with title “Success Manager + Your Name + Position SM281”
Jifiti is redefining retail experiences
with unparalleled data & technology.
Our proprietary consumer finance & gifting solutions bridge the gap between retailers, lenders, and consumers.
We offer retailers a Zero-Integration POS financing, and end to end retail gifting solutions (Gift registry, eCommerce gift checkout, First party gift card solutions).
401 W Town Street, Columbus, OH, 43215
1811 Silverside RD, Wilmington, DE, 198104345