Join the Jifiti Family
With a culture of excellence, innovation and fun, we work as a single team in building the future of point-of-sale financing solutions. Some of our greatest marketing ideas came from our development team and some of our worst coding came from our marketing team. We’ve already proven that ‘impossible’ is a tentative status.
Want to join our fintech revolution?
Check out our open positions and apply!
Technical Project Manager
About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech company that’s driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. We’re growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. So we need people like you – smart, energetic, and with a passion for getting great things done for some of the most iconic brands in the world.
The Technical project manager will be responsible for planning and overseeing tech projects within the organization, driving projects from inception to delivery while managing budget, timelines, and quality goals, aligned with Jifiti’s vision and business objectives.
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Collaborating directly with R&D and Product teams.
- Working with international clients.
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third-party.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Managing the delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Tracking projects and providing regular reports on project status to the project team and key stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, and/or schedule.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
You should also bring the following:
- Proven 3+ year’s of demonstrated experience as a technical project manager on a SaaS product – a Must
- Experience working with international clients – a Must
- Experience collaborating directly with R&D and Product teams, in an Agile environment – a Must
- Ability to drive project-based as well as ad-hoc work and manage tasks, schedules, and deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical personnel (matrix) and processes associated with SDLC and related professional services.
- Effective communication skills at all organizational levels, including written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to function in dynamic environments, whether leading or following.
- Proficient English communication skills, both written and verbal – a Must