Head of Administration
About The Position
Jifiti is a leading fintech company bridging the gap between lenders, retailers, and consumers worldwide. The company's innovative point-of-sale financing platform enables banks and lenders to seamlessly deploy competitive consumer loan programs at any merchant's point of sale; online, in-store, and via a call center. The scalable platform provides a unified user experience, is white labeled, fully customizable, and requires zero integration or IT resources.
With a culture of excellence, innovation, and fun, we work as a single team in building the future of point-of-sale financing solutions. Our clients and partners are some of the largest and most recognized global brands in the financial, payments, and retail industries. We’re poised for significant growth following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA.
Providing high levels of administrative and operational support in a fast-paced global environment. The core focus of this role is to provide administrative and operational support to the office and management team and to lead the smooth operation of all company administrative related activities
- Overall management of the company offices
- Vendor negotiations and management
- Responsibility for office budget
- Managing calendars, including appointment scheduling, sending reminders, optimizing, and prioritizing as needed.
- Coordinating special global projects within the team, including assistance in the planning and support of on-site and off-site events.
- Provide administrative support to the executive team
- Responsible for travel and logistic arrangements, including all documentation; booking meeting rooms, restaurants, etc.
- Responsible for admin support to the finance team, including expense reports and payroll related inputs
- Oversee the office manager
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar roles within a global company is a must
- Experience in an administration role in a hitech company – an advantage.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Hebrew is a must
- High level of computer proficiency, especially Excel
- High availability, including outside of regular office hours
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with exceptional multi-tasking abilities
- Experience managing a direct report - an advantage
- Creative and imaginative
- High level of initiative
- Independent thinker