About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech company that's driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. We’re growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. So we need people like you – smart, energetic, and with a passion for getting great things done for some of the most iconic brands in the world.
- Maintain high availability cloud product health in terms of infrastructure and services.
- Collaborates with others on the project to find the best way to address complex technical infrastructure, security, or development problems.
- Optimize CI/CD pipeline, and track smart metrics.
- Identify and resolve problems and issues in relation to systems and software, and implement preventative measures to ensure these issues don't recur.
- Build platform environments that will support autoscaling in the future.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices, as well as changes in compliance requirements.
- Utilize coding languages or scripting methodologies in the case where a custom workflow is needed to solve a problem.
- Proven experience in managing a complex product on AWS.
- Experience with supporting R&D in moving to microservices architecture.
- Experience with Azuredevops.
- Experience in automation – advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- GIT expert.