About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech company that's driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. We’re growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. So we need people like you – smart, energetic, and with a passion for getting great things done for some of the most iconic brands in the world.
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer with a burning passion for delivering high quality Fintech products. You will work in a team, responsible for testing and validating our applications and services.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Write automated tests.
- 3+ years of proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Ability to write clear, concise, and full test plans and cases.
- Good communication skills , written and verbal in English.
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum process.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and MongoDB.
- Solid knowledge of Log reading and code investigation.
- Experience testing WEB and Mobile.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing - an advantage.
- Experience with Selenium, Appium/other automation tools - an advantage.