Join the Jifiti Family
With a culture of excellence, innovation and fun, we work as a single team in building the future of point-of-sale financing solutions. Some of our greatest marketing ideas came from our development team and some of our worst coding came from our marketing team. We’ve already proven that ‘impossible’ is a tentative status.
Want to join our fintech revolution?
Check out our open positions and apply!
About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech company that’s driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. We’re growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. So we need people like you – smart, energetic, and with a passion for getting great things done for some of the most iconic brands in the world.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Cloud-Based Software Architect with expertise in designing and developing multi-tenant white label architectures for cloud-based applications. As a key member of our technology team, you will play a crucial role in shaping the architectural foundation of our products, ensuring scalability, security, and flexibility to meet the demands of our growing user base.
- Design and implement scalable, resilient, and secure cloud-based architectures for multi-tenant white label applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Translate business needs into comprehensive technical solutions, ensuring alignment with the current system’s architecture.
- Lead the design and development of a more robust and scalable architecture to accommodate the growth and evolving needs of the system.
- Develop a detailed migration plan for transitioning the current system state to the new, scalable architecture
- At least 2 years proven experience as a Software Architect.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Strong understanding of microservices architecture, containerization (Docker/Kubernetes), and server-less computing.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and CI/CD pipelines.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- development background is a plus
- Experience in a fintech company is a plus