Professional Services Engineer
About The Position
Jifiti is looking for an experienced Professional Services Engineer who will manage onboarding and post-sale tasks for Jifiti’s B2B clients. Working hand-in-hand with our Account Managers, R&D, Product, and Support teams. If you’re a tech-savvy, people person – This is for you!
- Guide Jifiti’s clients towards successful integration of our platform.
- Develop a mastery of Jifiti’s platform to ensure our clients are using it to its fullest and preventing future pitfalls.
- Serve as the main technical POC for Jifiti’s clients and provide out-of-the-box along with tailor-made solutions to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for our clients.
- Identify and promote clients’ agenda, requirements, and needs internally.
- Build verification processes for client implementations. ·
- Create detailed documentation for implementation, guides, and training.
- Troubleshoot technology issues on the integration process and going live.
- At least 2 years of professional services/technical customer support/technical pre/post-sale.
- Strong understanding of Open APIs environment.
- Experience with troubleshooting (debugging, stack trace reading, log investigation, using Chrome dev tools).
- Experience in writing technical documentation.
- Experience in SQL, Rest API.
- Experience with C#, JS – advantage.
- Good business understanding, experience, and desire to work with customers/partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field – advantage.
- English mother tongue level – must, additional languages – advantage.
- Working hours are preferably in line with clients, including occasional availability during weekends.