Join the Jifiti Family
With a culture of excellence, innovation and fun, we work as a single team in building the future of point-of-sale financing solutions. Some of our greatest marketing ideas came from our development team and some of our worst coding came from our marketing team. We’ve already proven that ‘impossible’ is a tentative status.
Want to join our fintech revolution?
Check out our open positions and apply!
About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech company that’s driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. We’re growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. So we need people like you – smart, energetic, and with a passion for getting great things done for some of the most iconic brands in the world.
We are looking for an experienced R&D Execution Manager to oversee our R&D sprints , releases and technical initiative projects and ensure successful execution. The R&D Execution Manager will be responsible for coordinating and directing R&D teams and managing project timelines, ensuring that projects are completed on time and meeting our high quality standards. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in project management, solid relevant technical knowledge, experience leading cross-functional teams, and a deep understanding of the R&D processes.
- Member of R&D management team
- Responsible for the software life cycle process: Lead ceremonies such as sprint planning and sprint retrospectives, Track our sprint indicators and work with team leads to mitigate risks, Generate a release criteria and own the deployment processes, Manage hot-fixes as needed and ensure they are executed as planned
- Coordinate and guide R&D teams to ensure sprints meet R&D goals on time without compromising on quality
- Manage and track R&D projects, including managing risks and proactively identify potential roadblocks to ensure timely and successful project execution
- Communicate project progress to stakeholders, including senior management, R&D teams, and cross-functional teams
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation within the R&D organization
- Ensure compliance with company policies and regulations related to R&D activities
- Responsible for the R&D budget – Collect requirements, establish POs, work with finance to approve budget and so forth
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant scientific or technical field
- At least 3 years of experience in R&D project management or related field
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex R&D projects, including cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with agile methodologies – theory and implementation
- Experience with JIRA – advantage
- Experience in product development, including design and risk management – advantage