About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech company that's driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. We’re growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. So we need people like you – smart, energetic, and with a passion for getting great things done for some of the most iconic brands in the world.
We are looking for an experienced R&D Execution Manager to oversee our R&D sprints , releases and technical initiative projects and ensure successful execution. The R&D Execution Manager will be responsible for coordinating and directing R&D teams and managing project timelines, ensuring that projects are completed on time and meeting our high quality standards. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in project management, solid relevant technical knowledge, experience leading cross-functional teams, and a deep understanding of the R&D processes.
- Member of R&D management team
- Responsible for the software life cycle process: Leading ceremonies such as sprint planning and sprint retrospectives, Track our sprint indicators and work with team leads to mitigate risks, Generate a release criteria and own the deployment processes, Manage hot-fixes as needed and ensure they are executed as planned
- Coordinate and guide R&D teams to ensure sprints meet R&D goals on time without compromising on quality
- Manage and track R&D projects, including managing risks and proactively identify potential roadblocks to ensure timely and successful project execution
- Communicate project progress to stakeholders, including senior management, R&D teams, and cross-functional teams
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation within the R&D organization
- Ensure compliance with company policies and regulations related to R&D activities
- Responsible for the R&D budget - Collect requirements, establish POs, work with finance to approve it etc…
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant scientific or technical field
- At least 3 years of experience in R&D project management or related field
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex R&D projects, including cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with agile methodologies - theory and implementation.
- Experience with JIRA - advantage
- Experience in product development, including design and risk management - advantage