About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech company that's driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. We’re growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. So we need people like you – smart, energetic, and with a passion for getting great things done for some of the most iconic brands in the world.
We are looking for a key person to own our product's architecture.
As a Solution Architect, your responsibilities include technical leadership, coordination, and mentorship, as well as constant interaction with other teams inside and outside of R&D.
- Own the software and deployment architecture of our product.
- Lead infrastructure and product refactoring to meet increased scale challenges.
- Work with product owners on complex features and produce clear designs that align with the product architecture and address business needs.
- Mentor developers with 'best practice' design solutions.
- Write POCs of new technologies.
- Hands-on approach.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years experience in hands-on coding BE and FE solutions.
- Significant experience designing microservice-based architectures.
- Experience designing work in complex distributed systems.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive by nature; driven by excellence and improvement, problem solver.
- Natural leader, able to influence others and accomplish goals.