Full Stack Team Leader
About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech that's driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. We’re growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. So we need people like you – smart, energetic, and with a passion for getting great things done for some of the most iconic brands in the world.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack team leader with excellent technology and leadership skills with a burning passion for building disruptive Fintech products. You will lead a team and will be responsible for designing and developing our applications and services.
- Leading an agile team of 3-5 multidisciplinary developers.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable architecture and code.
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of high scale web applications and services.
- Developing the team, including coaching and mentoring engineers
- At least 2 years of experience leading R&D teams.
- At least 4-6 year of experience as R&D Developer, using Angular/React/Vuejs
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming and various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience working with Databases (Microsoft SQL Server – a must).
- Experience developing in modern Agile methodologies.
- Experience with NOSQL databases.
- Experience building Microservices architecture.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure in an agile environment.
- Fast learner, problem solver, with great attention to details.
- Communicative team player, with a Can-do attitude.