About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech company driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. We're growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. We need people like you – smart, energetic, and with a passion for getting great things done for some of the most iconic brands in the world.
Jifiti's Data & BI is used internally for core analytics as well as externally for our partners as an embedded solution.
You will work closely with the product team and business stakeholders to uncover Data & BI needs, create and manage dashboards and BI Models, analyze Data to bring insights, and implement the solution internally and externally.
- As part of this role, you will develop Power BI dashboards and provide business insights (candidates with no prior experience will receive PowerBI training).
- Analyze internal and external data sources in order to develop actionable recommendations for business and development decisions.
- Design, build and maintain dashboards to monitor company, product, and business performance and KPI's.
- Design and develop dashboards and tools to provide insights and support the development of data-driven decisions based on the clients' data needs.
- Build data-driven tools and models for performance monitoring and optimization.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work with management and product to identify business and information needs.
- Participate in key documents and knowledge sharing among data stakeholders and business leads.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst.
- Experience with Power BI/ Tableau/ Sisense/ QlikSense.
- Interested in studying and specializing in Power BI
- Expertise in data modeling, data mining, segmentation, and data visualization techniques.
- Strong SQL skills, including writing complex queries, building DWH, and designing ETL processes.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information accurately.
- Knowledge of Python (Advantage).
- A robust and creative problem solver who takes ownership of a problem from end to end.
- Excellent understanding of the big picture and business goals while paying attention to details.
- Experience working in an Agile environment to achieve group goals quickly and effectively.