Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech company that's driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. We’re growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. So we need people like you – smart, energetic, and with a passion for getting great things done for some of the most iconic brands in the world.
We are looking for a talented, experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our Product team. A motivated, innovative, and results-driven storyteller that combines a business perspective with a technical understanding.
This person will be in charge of driving our message across the company and beyond.
- Produce a variety of product content and sales collateral assets, including sales presentations, demos, product brochures, case studies, video content, white papers, webinars, and more.
- Develop tools and training to support the sales and marketing teams, as well as materials directly facing our B2B clients - both business clients and developers/technical users.
- Build and manage content tools and platforms to make the content easily accessible to its audience.
- Work closely with product managers, graphic designers, sales, and other stakeholders to identify needs and sharpen product offering and positioning in the market.
- Become a subject matter expert in consumer financing with an in-depth understanding of the market and competition, in-depth knowledge of our products, value proposition, features and use cases.
- At least 2 years of experience in Product Marketing/Content Writing/Sales Enablement for a B2B SaaS company.
- Experience creating materials for developers, and doing technical product marketing
- A talented storyteller with technical understanding who can build and deliver compelling company and product presentations.
- A good eye for detail, design, and UX.
- Strong writing skills with hands-on experience creating high-quality product content.
- Mother tongue level English with exemplary communications skills.
- Ability to distil complex concepts into clear, concise language and business values.
- Experience in payments / Fintech domains and ecosystem - advantage.