Join the Jifiti Family
With a culture of excellence, innovation and fun, we work as a single team in building the future of point-of-sale financing solutions. Some of our greatest marketing ideas came from our development team and some of our worst coding came from our marketing team. We’ve already proven that ‘impossible’ is a tentative status.
Want to join our fintech revolution?
Check out our open positions and apply!
Product Solution Engineer
About The Position
Jifiti is a pioneering Fintech company revolutionizing consumer financing at the point-of-sale through our proprietary platform. Our clientele and partners include some of the most prominent global brands in the financial, payments, and retail industries.
We are in search of a dynamic Solution Engineer to join our team, contributing to the evolution of the Embedded Financing sector. In this role, you will report directly to the Director of Product – Business Solutions.
- Focus on new and strategic opportunities, meticulously mapping business needs, and designing solution architectures based on our existing products, as well as communicating, both internally and externally, any gaps between the requirements and the product.
- Engage directly with major banks and retailers to comprehend their business needs and address challenges.
- Act as a bridge between the Biz Dev team and the Product team during presale processes, ensuring the development of optimal solutions tailored to prospects’ needs, along with the necessary collateral.
- Craft responses to RFPs and RFIs, generate flow and sequence diagrams, as well as build and present presale decks and demos.
- Attain expertise in embedded lending and have an in-depth understanding of Jifiti’s competitive landscape.
- Proven experience (3+ years) in roles such as Solution Engineer, Presale Engineer, Product Manager, or similar customer facing roles, preferably within the payments industry, collaborating with merchants and lenders.
- Robust understanding of software development architecture, APIs, cloud services, web technologies, and system integration.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively convey complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong business acumen, capable of seeing both the big picture and smallest details.
- Independent professional with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, exhibiting a “can-do” attitude and a passion for continuous learning.
- Experience in the finance or retail industry is considered an advantage.
- Proficient English communication skills, both written and verbal – A must.