About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech that's driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. We’re growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. So we need people like you – smart, energetic, and with a passion for getting great at things done for some of the most iconic brands in the world.
The successful candidate will be Planning, building and managing operations at Jifiti, including the technical and procedural aspects.
- Support: NOC, Customer service, Incident management, Interactions with vendors and customers, Monitoring systems and activity.
- Tech operations: IT & Cloud environments, Scalability, availability and SLA across all regions/environments, Business continuity (cloud/office), DR, backups of cloud and SaaS providers.
- Security and compliance: Responsible for CISO, compliance officer - Manage existing certifications/compliance areas, Lead and build additional compliance as required/
- Manage tech and infrastructure vendors
- In charge of change management procedures
- Lead due diligence processes with customers
- Manage deployment/launch with customers
- Proven experience in managing operations, support, NOC
- Management experience
- Familiar with AWS and its technologies
- Knowledge about compliance and security processes (ISO, PCI, SOC2)
- Creating security-related processes as required by regulation
- Maintaining compliant environments (employee awareness, ongoing processes, GRC)
- Assessment of new technologies/developments against compliance requirements
- Working with vendors and certification entities
- Working with customers on due diligence processes
- Excellent level of English