Join the Jifiti Family
With a culture of excellence, innovation and fun, we work as a single team in building the future of point-of-sale financing solutions. Some of our greatest marketing ideas came from our development team and some of our worst coding came from our marketing team. We’ve already proven that ‘impossible’ is a tentative status.
Want to join our fintech revolution?
Check out our open positions and apply!
About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech company that’s driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. We’re growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. So we need people like you – smart, energetic, and with a passion for getting great things done for some of the most iconic brands in the world.
We are looking for a passionate, hands-on, IT Manager to help grow our IT department to the next level. If you are a leading professional and love to push forward, join us!
As IT Manager, you will:
- Shoulder responsibility for the Jifiti IT production and test environment – cloud, network, Google Workspace, website hosting, security, and various other essential components.
- Execute the group IT strategy to support business objectives.
- Provide technical authority to Jifiti teams by demonstrating hands-on work.
- Responsible for daily maintenance tasks and handling service degradation.
- Responsible for monitoring the IT department budget ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Manage cross-organization applications and subscriptions.
- Work with R&D teams, business, and operations to develop an overall infrastructure strategy in the context of the business strategy and initiatives.
- Implement and maintain strong cybersecurity measures to safeguard the company’s data and systems against potential threats and breaches.
- Be part of our ISO and SOC compliance team.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in network and infrastructure in a complex environment encompassing on-premises and cloud data centers.
- Networking – CCNP or equivalent experience – Must
- Proven track record of managing the following environments: AWS, AZURE, Google-workspace, Microsoft env., Storage, and security solutions.
- Experience with firewall technologies, including Palo Alto, Check Point, EDR solutions, preferred – SentinelOne, and other relevant solutions.
- Proficiency in backup solutions and scripting solutions.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with a proven track record of hands-on capabilities, in complex technical environments.
- Ability to work with C-level executives and organizational leadership to achieve strategic goals.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills