Head of Tech Support
About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech that's driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. We’re growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. So we need people like you – smart, energetic, and with a passion for getting great things done for some of the most iconic brands in the world.
We are looking for a talented, experienced Technical Support Team Leader to lead our Tech support team.
As Technical Support Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading Customer Support T1 and T2 application support teams that focus on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction for Jifiti’s international customers, while collaborating effectively with internal cross-functional teams.
The Technical Support Team Lead will Manage day-to-day operations and provide support and guidance to the technical support teams
This is a frontline management role with two primary responsibilities:
Services and solution delivery
- Manage client’s ticket SLA
- Manage internal and client SLA
- Manage RCA when needed
- Coordination between OPS team to other departments (product, development and others)
- Direct manager of Tier 1&2 support teams
- Decision making
- Performance review
- Career development
- 5+ years of proven experience in managing technical support teams, preferably with a B2B product
- Advance knowledge in SDLC, ZenDesk, SQL and monitoring systems
- Ability to drive project-based as well as ad-hoc work and to manage tasks, schedules and deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical personnel and processes associated with SDLC and related professional services
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop support tools
- Customer-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills on all organizational levels, including written, oral and presentation skills, both in Hebrew and English
- Demonstrated ability to function in dynamic environments