Demand Generation Manager
About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech that's driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. Our clients and partners are some of the largest and most recognized global brands in the financial, payments, and retail industries. We’re growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. If you are passionate about innovation in the field of retail and fintech, and have experience as a demand generation manager or a similar role, executing, managing and optimizing E2E campaigns in collaboration with sales to drive awareness and engagement to generate a sales pipeline and bookings with key accounts, now is your chance to join our growing team and take part in Jifiti’s success.
You must be a team player, numbers person, creative, self-motivated with an entrepreneurial attitude, attentive to detail, passionate about your work, and an out-of-the-box thinker. This is a hands-on position, working closely with our Head of Growth and reporting directly to the VP Marketing, based in our amazing new offices in Modi’in.
- Own our demand and acquisition marketing. Plan and execute integrated, global multi-channel demand and lead generation campaigns, including organic and paid media, email marketing and others while identifying and expanding to new growth channels
- Manage targeted programs that drive demand in order to engage leaders, decision-makers, and other account stakeholders
- Own the program execution, including planning, goal setting, audience management, tracking and reporting
- Partner with content, AE and biz dev teams to create targeted messaging and content that engages accounts based on account intel, vertical, and personas
- Gather intelligence on strategic accounts and use the information to prioritize and design ABM campaigns
- Track and analyze results to show program effectiveness and continually optimize to improve ROI
- Leverage intent data tools and other leading-edge martech to drive highly targeted prospects
- Partner closely with BDRs and AEs to communicate and deliver programs that resonate with prospects along the ABM funnel
- 5+ years of experience in b2b lead generation marketing roles, with a proven track record in planning and executing successful digital marketing strategies and campaigns
- Strong knowledge of marketing tools and processes and experience developing lead generation, inbound, outbound and awareness programs in B2B markets while tracking and reporting KPIs
- Experience with workflow automation - advantage
- Hands-on experience with marketing, sales & analytics tools: SalesForce, Google Analytics, AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
- Outstanding Excel (Google sheets) & data analysis skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-starter, with ability to work both independently and as a team player
- "Get things done approach" and strong desire to own projects from start to finish
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, a people person and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Native English speaker- a must