About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech that's driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. Our clients and partners are some of the largest and most recognized global brands in the financial, payments, and retail industries. We’re growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. If you are passionate about innovation in the field of retail and fintech, and have strong analytical skills, we’re looking for you.
We have an exciting new position in the marketing department, that will be mentored by our talented Head of Growth.
Our Growth Specialist will be responsible for planning, executing, managing and optimizing E2E campaigns in collaboration with sales, in order to drive awareness and engagement as well as generate a sales pipeline and bookings with key accounts. Now is your chance to join our growing team and take part in Jifiti’s success.
You don’t need to have experience in a similar position, but you must be very analytical, a numbers person at heart, a team player, creative, self-motivated with an entrepreneurial attitude, attentive to detail, passionate about your work, and an out-of-the-box thinker. This is a hands-on position, working closely with our Head of Growth and reporting directly to the VP Marketing, based in our amazing new offices in Modi’in.
- Work with our Head of Growth to co-own our demand and acquisition marketing.
- Help plan and execute integrated, global multi-channel demand and lead generation campaigns, including organic and paid media, email marketing and others while identifying and expanding to new growth channels
- Learn to manage targeted programs that drive demand in order to engage leaders, decision-makers, and other account stakeholders
- Co-own the program execution, including planning, goal setting, audience management, tracking and reporting
- Partner with content, AE and biz dev teams to create targeted messaging and content that engages accounts based on account intel, vertical, and personas
- Gather intelligence on strategic accounts and use the information to prioritize and design ABM campaigns
- Track and analyze results to show program effectiveness and continually optimize to improve ROI
- Learn to leverage intent data tools and other leading-edge martech to drive highly targeted prospects
- Partner closely with BDRs and AEs to communicate and deliver programs that resonate with prospects along the ABM funnel
- Ambitious proactive individual with a history of "making things happen"
- Technologically savvy
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Big picture thinking and strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English speaker