Chief Revenue Officer
About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech that's driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. Our clients and partners are some of the largest and most recognized global brands in the financial, payments, and retail industries. We’re growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. If you are passionate about innovation in the field of retail and FinTech, and have experience as a Chief Revenue Officer or similar role, building and managing teams tasked with marketing, selling, and managing strategic clients of both large and medium-sized organizations in the retail and/or banking space, now is your chance to join a senior management position in our growing team and take part in Jifiti’s success.
- Structure, plan and manage multiple teams, including marketing, sales, business development, account management.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for these departments and their P&L
- Play an active role in management forums and provide significant input and guidance to the CEO
- Hire additional team leads and other senior positions
- Train, mentor, and manage the team leads
- Collaborate with overseas sales, business development, and senior account executive team members
- Initiate and nurture Strategic Merchant and/or Bank prospects
- Help nurture and revive relationships with dormant strategic prospects
- Help navigate within complex enterprise entities to identify and engage with senior decision-makers
- Pitch Jifiti’s products and represent Jifiti in conferences
- Interact with current and prospective investors
- Identify additional potential opportunities
- Be the primary point of contact for senior personnel within strategic partners and clients, catering to escalations and periodic updates.
- Liaise with the Product team on the product roadmap
- Liaise with internal teams and the client/third parties
- Meet and strive to exceed targets consistently
- Report directly to the CEO
- 6 years of B2B CRO, senior business development, or similar experience is required.
- Experience with Banking, Fintech, or Retail industry is preferred.
- Languages: Perfect spoken and written English is required. Other languages would be an advantage.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills, with a high degree of responsiveness and ability to multitask.
- Energetic, positive, effective, and empathetic, easily connecting with people of different backgrounds.
- Ability to travel and work with local and remote teams
- Technical background and/or product background is an advantage