Join the Jifiti Family
With a culture of excellence, innovation and fun, we work as a single team in building the future of point-of-sale financing solutions. Some of our greatest marketing ideas came from our development team and some of our worst coding came from our marketing team. We’ve already proven that ‘impossible’ is a tentative status.
Want to join our fintech revolution?
Check out our open positions and apply!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech company driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. We’re growing following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. So we need people like you – smart, energetic, and with a passion for getting great things done for some of the most iconic brands in the world.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist , who will help us grow our world-class team. In this role, you will independently handle and drive recruitment for various company positions and diverse roles. You will be responsible for end-to-end hiring, including sourcing, screening, full candidate management, and onboarding.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their business objectives and hiring needs.
- Develop the recruitment strategy and ways to build a talent pipeline accordingly.
- Manage end-to-end hiring processes and large-scale recruitment processes.
- Source and optimize recruiting sources using diverse online channels to attract the best potential talent.
- Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets.
- Think and act in a data-driven approach to identify bottlenecks and constantly improve our recruitment processes.
- 4+ years of experience in a fast-growing tech company.
- Proven experience hiring for technical positions – a must.
- Proven experience hiring for international positions – a must.
- Experience in collaboration with the hiring team and managers to assess their hiring and management needs and expectations.
- Extensive experience conducting behavioral interviews.
- Expertise in sourcing and familiarity with recruiting databases and social media platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to adapt to a varied audience of partners, colleagues, and candidates worldwide.
- High-level English is a must.