General Manager - Gifting
About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge Fintech company driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. We are collaborating with some of the most iconic brands in the world and are growing quickly following an investment of over $20M, by the company that owns IKEA.
We need people like you – smart, energetic, and with a passion for getting great things done.
We are looking for a talented, experienced Manager to lead our Gifting department. We are a market leader in the gifting space. Our proprietary gifting platform enables merchants and websites to implement an end-to-end white labeled experience for gift card sales and gift registries.
As the Head of the Gifting Business Unit, you will be fully responsible for developing and executing the business and marketing strategy for our gifting business.
You’ll be managing the dedicated business unit with full ownership of P&L, drive the growth of the team and business and be responsible for developing, defining, and overseeing the product’s roadmap.
- Manage gifting team and work cross functionally with multiple departments on product features and goals.
- Devise Gifting Business and Marketing Strategy.
- Create and oversee gifting business KPI’s.
- Work closely with the product team to develop the offering and expand into new target audiences.
- Lead all business development and new client sales processes.
- Oversee the pipeline with an overview of the sales cycle.
- Report to Group CEO and represent the gifting business in various forums.
- Update group regularly on gifting roadmap, pipeline and business achievements.
- Manage existing client relationships, attend conferences and be the ‘face’ of the business.
- 5 years of management experience, with full P&L responsibility.
- 5 years of digital/e-commerce platform experience.
- 5 years of Enterprise Bizdev/sales experience - a door opener and a deal closer!
- Effective communication skills on all organizational levels, including written, oral and presentation skills, both in Hebrew and native level English.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills, with a high degree of responsiveness and ability to multitask.
- Energetic, positive, effective and empathetic, able to easily connect with people of different backgrounds.
- Ability to communicate effectively with C level and Board
- Available to travel internationally
- Prior experience in the gift card and/or incentive industry