Head of Compliance & Privacy
About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech that's driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. We’re growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. So we need people like you – smart, energetic, and with a passion for getting great things done for some of the most iconic brands in the world.
We are currently looking for a Head of Compliance & Privacy to lead our global Compliance & Privacy areas.
- Manage the compliance and privacy functions
- Oversee from a regulatory and privacy perspective assessments pertaining to products and services
- Build and manage the compliance framework
- Ensure that all Fintech initiatives receive adequate product counseling in order to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Prepare and manage regulatory authorization projects, e.g. EMI license in different markets worldwide
- Liaise with external law firms worldwide to achieve your goals
- 10+ years in a financial services of which preferably 5+ years related to payments/fintech.
- 5+ years of experience in the regulatory team of a bank, a Fintech firm (payment institution, e-money institution or similar)
- Experience managing privacy aspects, including GDPR
- 2+ years of management experience in the form of either management board or having ultimate responsibility of e.g. (part of) a compliance department.
- You have significant expertise and demonstrable experience in financial regulation, specifically in (Dutch implementation of) Payments Law and AML Law (e.g. PSD2 and AML Directives), as well as Fintech compliance;
- Fluent in Dutch
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- You are based and authorized to work in The Netherlands