About The Position
Jifiti is a Fintech company in Modiin that has built and continues to build a proprietary financing platform changing the way banks and retailers implement consumer financing at the point of sale. Our clients and partners are some of the largest and most recognized global brands in the financial, payments, and retail industries.
The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with 7-10 years of managerial, accounting and financial management experience in a rapidly growing start-up environment, reporting directly to the C-level.
- Directing all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting.
- Analyzing company's financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management.
- Strategizing and presenting financial KPI’s
- Developing and coordinating all relationships with financial institutions.
- Manage finance team.
- Assisting senior management in financial planning and results management. Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, returns and information.
- Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Managing cash flow.
- Building a finance department as the company grows.
- Other finance and administrative duties as required.
- 7-10 plus years of managerial accounting and financial management experience.
- Experience working in a growing start-up environment.
- Experience in international environment with US, Israeli and European entities
- Recent experience scaling a finance operation to at least $100 million in annual revenues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Israeli CPA.
- Experience working under US Gaap
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience in a SaaS hitech environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.