About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech company that's driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide.
The successful candidate will be a individual with 7-10 years of managerial, accounting and financial management experience in a rapidly growing start-up environment, reporting directly to the C-level.
- Directing all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting.
- Analyzing company's financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management.
- Strategizing and presenting financial KPI’s.
- Developing and coordinating all relationships with financial institutions.
- Responsible for ongoing training and mentoring of team.
- Assisting senior management in financial planning and results management. Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Coordinating, preparing, and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, returns and information.
- Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property, and other applicable taxes.
- Managing cash flow.
- Building a finance department as the company grows.
- Other finance and administrative duties as required.
- 7-10 plus years of managerial accounting and financial management experience.
- Experience working in a growing start-up environment.
- Experience in international environment with US, Israeli and European entities.
- Recent experience scaling a finance operation to at least $100 million in annual revenues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Israeli CPA.
- Experience working under US GAAP.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience in a SaaS hitech environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.