About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech company driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. We're growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. We need people like you – smart, energetic, and with a passion for getting great things done for some of the most iconic brands in the world.
- Recording transactions for Israeli and foreign companies, such as purchases, expenses, revenue, invoices, payments, bank reconciliations etc.
- Experience in Month-End processes, such as reconciliations (banks, credit-cards, e-wallets processors), provisions, monthly reports, reporting to tax authorities, consolidation, Ad-hoc tasks in consolidated level, intercompany charges, and reconciliation.
- Experience with audit- readiness processes.
- Preparing salaries and reporting to employees institutions for employees in Israel and abroad (insurance companies, social security etc.).
- Manage cash-flow, expenses reimbursements and travel reports.
- Knowledge of local laws to comply with reporting requirements.
- Working in a multiple currency environment.
- Full time, at least five years’ experience as bookkeeper in international company.
- Extensive experience with NetSuite- a must
- Knowledge with various payroll systems.
- Knowledge and understanding in accounting and best practices.
- High attention to details.
- Ability to be independent and build workflow and processes.
- Produce work with high level of accuracy.
- Professionalism and organization skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- English- High level.