VP of Business Development
About The Position
Jifiti is a leading fintech company bridging the gap between lenders, retailers, and consumers worldwide. The company's innovative point-of-sale financing platform enables banks and lenders to seamlessly deploy competitive consumer loan programs at any merchant's point of sale; online, in-store, and via a call center. The scalable platform provides a unified user experience, is white labeled, fully customizable, and requires zero integration or IT resources.
With a culture of excellence, innovation, and fun, we work as a single team in building the future of point-of-sale financing solutions. Our clients and partners are some of the largest and most recognized global brands in the financial, payments, and retail industries. We’re poised for significant growth following an investment round including significant and strategic parties.
We are looking for a solid senior sales & business development leader with a hunter mentality. This position is responsible for building and managing the team selling Jifiti's European point-of-sale financing platform to banks, lenders, and merchants. This person will expand and oversee Jifiti’s revenue streams in Europe and have the opportunity to impact the company's strategic planning for Europe.
- Hire and manage an excellent sales and business development team in Europe.
- Initiate and nurture strategic bank, lender, and merchant prospects while delivering outstanding client experiences.
- Deliver results against ambitious revenue targets while enlisting the support of marketing, product, operations, and technology.
- Represent Jifiti at networking events, conferences, and other relevant venues.
- Pitch, and train others to pitch Jifiti's products and negotiate agreements and pricing.
- Navigate the entire sales process with target prospects and senior decision-makers, including reviving relationships with dormant prospects.
- Build trust with prospects by demonstrating industry and product knowledge together with how Jifiti's platform fits with the prospects' business objectives.
- Bring insights back to internal teams to help drive the product roadmap, marketing strategies, and sales playbooks.
- Create and maintain a CRM (Salesforce) database promptly and present ongoing pipeline updates.
- Report to the CRO (or equivalent) and participate in various company forums on a regular basis to discuss and plan the company’s strategy.
- Strong sense of Accountability and full Ownership as well as a strong sense of urgency, energetic, upbeat, effective, and empathetic, easily connecting with people of different backgrounds.
- 5+ years in senior managerial positions
- 3+ years of specific experience in one of the following industries: BNPL, Consumer Finance, POS Lending
- 7+ years of B2B sales experience with enterprise clients is required.
- Experience with Banking (lending/payments), Fintech, and the Retail industry.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with C-level Executives in larger organizations.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills, with a high degree of responsiveness and multitasking ability.
- CRM experience (Salesforce is a plus).
- Fluency in Salesforce, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Ability to work remotely and travel up to 50% of the time.
- Strong English + a minimum