Business Development Representative - US
About The Position
Jifiti is a leading fintech company bridging the gap between lenders, retailers, and consumers worldwide. The company's innovative point-of-sale financing platform enables banks and lenders to seamlessly deploy competitive consumer loan programs at any merchant's point of sale; online, in-store, and via a call center. The scalable platform provides a unified user experience, is white labeled, fully customizable, and requires zero integration or IT resources.
With a culture of excellence, innovation, and fun, we work as a single team in building the future of point-of-sale financing solutions. Our clients and partners are some of the largest and most recognized global brands in the financial, payments, and retail industries.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative with a hunter mentality. This position is responsible to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. This includes selling Jifiti's point-of-sale financing platform to merchants and/or lenders and will play an important part in increasing our client base and revenue in the US. The position is remote and can be based anywhere in the US.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and appropriate sales team members
- Navigate the initial sales process with target prospects, including reviving relationships with dormant prospects
- Build trust with prospects by demonstrating your industry and product knowledge together with how Jifiti's platform fits with the prospects' business objectives
- Present Jifiti’s products and services to potential clients
- Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing plans
- Represent Jifiti at networking events and conferences
- Bring insights back to internal teams to help drive the product roadmap, marketing strategies, and sales playbooks
- Create, maintain and manage Salesforce CRM
- Report to the VP of Business Development and play an active role on the team
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role is preferred
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with Banking (lending/payments), Fintech, or Retail industry is preferred
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with C-level Executives in larger organizations
- Strong sense of urgency, energetic, upbeat, effective, and empathetic, easily connecting with people of different backgrounds.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Technical background in e-commerce environments is preferred
- Ability to work remotely and travel (25%+).