Director of Business Development
About The Position
Jifiti is a leading fintech company bridging the gap between lenders, retailers, and consumers worldwide. The company's innovative point-of-sale financing platform enables banks and lenders to seamlessly deploy competitive consumer loan programs at any merchant's point of sale; online, in-store, and via a call center. The scalable platform provides a unified user experience, is white labeled, fully customizable, and requires zero integration or IT resources.
With a culture of excellence, innovation, and fun, we work as a single team in building the future of point-of-sale financing solutions. Our clients and partners are some of the largest and most recognized global brands in the financial, payments, and retail industries. We’re poised for significant growth following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA.
We are looking for a solid senior salesperson with a hunter mentality. This position is responsible for selling Jifiti's point-of-sale financing platform to merchants and/or lenders and will play an important role in expanding Jifiti's client base and revenue in LATAM.
- Initiate and nurture strategic merchant and/or lender prospects while delivering outstanding client experiences.
- Pitch Jifiti's products and negotiate agreements and pricing.
- Navigate the entire sales process with target prospects and senior decision-makers, including reviving relationships with dormant prospects.
- Build trust with prospects by demonstrating your industry and product knowledge together with how Jifiti's platform fits with the prospects' business objectives.
- Deliver results against ambitious revenue targets while enlisting the support of marketing, product, operations, and technology.
- Represent Jifiti at networking events and conferences.
- Bring insights back to internal teams to help drive the product roadmap, marketing strategies, and sales playbooks.
- Create and maintain a CRM (Salesforce) database promptly and present ongoing pipeline updates.
- Report to the VP of Business Development and play an active role on the sales leadership team.
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience with enterprise clients is required.
- Experience with Banking (lending/payments), Fintech, and Retail industry.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with C-level Executives in larger organizations.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills, with a high degree of responsiveness and multitasking ability.
- Strong sense of urgency, energetic, upbeat, effective, and empathetic, easily connecting with people of different backgrounds.
- CRM experience (Salesforce is a plus).
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Technical background in e-commerce environments is preferred.
- Ability to work remotely and travel up to 50% of the time.
- Fluent in Spanish and English