About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech that's driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. We’re growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. So we need people like you – smart, energetic, and with a passion for getting great things done for some of the most iconic brands in the world.
We are looking for a talented Solutions Analyst to join our team.
The Solutions Analyst who will be responsible for researching, assessing and recommending solutions relevant to the consumer and B2B finance space as well as supporting the formation of industry partnerships for the distribution of our offering. This role involves working hand-in-hand with internal teams in addition to working with external suppliers and partners.
The goal of this position is to provide all the support necessary to ensure the Solutions Team is realizing extensive growth and scalability through solutions enablement and partnerships.
- Stay up to date with payment market developments, emerging trends and solutions
- Independently research and drive the harnessing of alternative technologies and capabilities suitable for current challenges and opportunities
- Contribute to the establishment of relationships with external suppliers, partners and vendors to enable development of solutions
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify lucrative business opportunities and construct solutions, helping drive these projects through smooth launch to project fruition.
- Interface with Legal and Compliance to determine feasibility of solutions
- Contribute to the partner/vendor contract review process
- Assess, drive and manage operational change and migration projects
- Set up new card programs in collaboration with processor, issuer and network
- Report directly to the Chief Solutions Officer
- Excellent Academic record
- Ambitious proactive individual with a history of "making things happen" e.g. Internship programs, University programs etc.
- Results driven, effective project management skills
- IT literacy
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Big picture thinking and strong attention to detail
- Fluent English speaker