Business Development Manager
About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech that's driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. We’re growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. So we need people like you – smart, energetic, and with a passion for getting great things done for some of the most iconic brands in the world.
- Initiate conversations and pitch to qualified partners and clients.
- Navigate within complex enterprise entities to identify, sell and close with senior decision-makers.
- Nurture and revive relationships with dormant prospects.
- Be the primary point of contact for new clients, catering to escalations and inquiries for all requests pre-sale.
- Liaise with Product on projects’ scope and implementation process.
- Liaise with internal teams and the client/third parties.
- Identify and communicate customer feedback to management and product teams.
- Meet or exceed targets consistently while prioritizing and delivering outstanding client experiences.
- 2 years of B2B SAAS sales and/or business development experience is required.
- Experience in the Banking (lending/payments), Fintech, or Retail industries is preferred.
- Experience with communicating effectively with C-level in larger organizations is preferred.
- Languages: Perfect spoken and written English is required. Other languages would be a major advantage.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills, with a high degree of responsiveness and ability to multitask.
- Energetic, positive, effective, and empathetic, able to easily connect with people of different backgrounds.
- Ability to travel, work remotely, and/or with a team.
- Technical background in web/mobile environments is preferred.