Director of Strategic Accounts
About The Position
Jifiti is a cutting-edge fintech that's driving the technology for leading banks and retailers worldwide. We’re growing quickly following an investment of over $20M by the company that owns IKEA. So we need people like you – smart, energetic, and with a passion for getting great things done for some of the most iconic brands in the world.
We're looking for a Director Of Strategic Accounts with a passion for getting great things done for some of the most iconic brands in the world.
- Own relationships with clients post the sales process, to drive usage of the company products, new product sales, and client satisfaction.
- Liaise with Product on the implementation process
- Assist with Business Development and Sales processes
- Lead client integration, and training clients.
- Initiate regular communication with clients to maintain and improve relationships.
- Be the primary point of contact for existing clients, catering to escalations and inquiries for all requests post-sale.
- Be prepared to travel frequently
- Liaise with internal teams and the client/third parties.
- Identify and communicate customer feedback to management and product teams.
- Monitor engagement and ROI for the clients’ usage of the Jifiti platform (including data/dashboard analysis).
- Meet or exceed targets consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding client experiences.
- 7 years of business development/sales/account management with specifically at least 2 years of B2B account management. Experience with the Fintech industry is preferred.
- English: Mother tongue or mother tongue level is required. Other languages would be a major advantage.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills, with a high degree of responsiveness and ability to multitask.
- Energetic, positive, effective, and empathetic, able to easily connect with people of different backgrounds.
- Technical background in web/mobile environment, relational databases, and product integration is preferred
- Customer service and technical support abilities, strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills, a high level of professionalism, with strong attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with C level.